If you plan to settle in the Province of Québec and intend to establish or acquire a business, WWICS can help you get Permanent Residency under Quebec Entrepreneur Program.
To be eligible for this program, Business persons & Entrepreneurs must meet the following parameters:
- Net Worth: The aspirant must have a net worth of CDN$ 300,000 (Legally Acquired assets including Spousal Assets (market value of agricultural/ commercial/ residential property, Bank Balanace, IVP, KVP, NSC, machinery, etc.). The amount must have been earned lawfully, alone or with your legal spouse in case he/she has also been included in the application.
- Experience:“Entrepreneur” is a foreign national who has 2 years of minimum experience of participation in full time management experience of a business which he/she has acquired with in last 5 years (Agriculture, industrial and commercial) and PA along with spouse must hold at least 25% of the Business Capital equity.
- Exploratory Visit: Must complete an exploratory visit Quebec in order to acquire information on Quebec company legislation on the sector of business related to his/her project and attend an interview.
- Business Project:Submit a business project with the purpose of creating or acquiring a business (agricultural, industrial or commercial) in Quebec with minimum investment of CDN$ 100,000.
In addition, there are two different program components under the Entrepreneur Program:
- Ability to carry out a business project component: You must intent to submit a business project with the purpose of creating or acquiring a business (agricultural, industrial or commercial) in Québec that you will manage yourself or that you will participate in as management and operations partner on a daily basis. You must control, alone or with your accompanying spouse or common-law spouse, at least 25% of the capital equity with a value of at least CDN$ 100,000.
- Acquisition of a business in Québec component:You have acquired in Québec, alone or with your accompanying spouse or common-law spouse, at least 25% of capital equity in a business (agricultural, commercial or industrial) with a value of at least CDN$ 100,000. You must manage the business yourself or participate in it as management and operations partner on a daily basis.
Quebec Business Entrepreneour Processing Times