Skip to content

Quebec Business Immigration Visa

To be selected in the Quebec Immigration Programs for Business, one must satisfy the prerequisites of one of the two Business Immigration programs established by the Quebec Government. The two categories under which a business person can immigrate to Quebec are:

  • Quebec Investor Program:If you are interested in coming to Quebec and participating in its economic development by making an investment, Quebec Investor Program would be the right option for you. To qualify as an investor, an individual must have a net worth of at least CAD 2 Million have managerial experience and be willing to make a secured investment of CAD120,000 for a period of 5 years. Investment of CAD 12,00,000 is refundable after 5 years without any interest. However, investment can be made at lower amount with an agreement with financial intermediator in Canada i.e. CAD 350,000 and balance by bank. It is non-refundable.

NOTE: Quebec immigration has temporarily suspended the intake of permanent selection applications for this program until July 2020.

There are now two components via which entrepreneurs have been selected into one aimed at start-ups backed by a business incubator or university and the ..
+ Read More.

Following Ontario, Quebec caters widely to the economy of Canada. In order to keep serving the Canadian economy, the Government of Quebec..
+ Read More..

Our Most Frequently Asked Questions!!

Q1. What is a Canada Immigration Visa?

It is a document that permits a person to work and live in one of the Canadian province or territory. It comes with several responsibilities and may be revoked in case the holder does not obey the Canadian residency obligations or is found guilty of conducting criminal activities in the country.

Q2. When can I obtain citizenship of Canada?

The Canadian Citizenship can typically be obtained after a period of three years of Permanent residence in Canada.

Q3. What is a Canadian Permanent Resident Card?

A Canadian Permanent Resident Card is a small, secured plastic card which contains the cardholder’s personal details and confirms the holder’s status as a Permanent Resident of Canada.

Q4. Is dual citizenship recognized in Canada?

Yes. Since 1977, the Canadian country has permitted its citizens to hold multiple or dual citizenship. This means that a citizen of Canada will not lose his/her Canadian citizenship in case he/she retains his/her native nation’s citizenship.

Q5. What is the Canadian Experience Class Program?

The Canadian Experience Class Program is an immigration category that permits temporary international workers to work in the country with a Permanent Resident Visa of Canada.

Q6. What is a Provincial Nominee program?

  • The Provincial Nominee program was instituted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to permit different provinces and territories of Canada to select individuals who have required skills and experience for filling in the position of work which cannot be done by existing workforce in Canada and further contribute to the economic development of the country. Most territories and provinces within the country take part in the Provincial Nominee programs.

Q7. Can an individual apply for a Temporary Work Permit and a Canada Immigration Visa?

Yes. An individual can apply only for a Temporary Work Permit or in combination with an application for an immigration visa. CIC recognizes dual intent, whereby an individual can work in Canada on temporary basis and thereafter live and work in the country permanently.

Q8. Do students need a student visa for pursuing a short term course?

The need for a student visa majorly depends on the length of the course. If the course duration is less than six months, then there is no need for a student visa. However, if the course duration is more than six months, you must apply for a student visa.

Q9. Is there an eligibility occupation list under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category?

  • No, there is no eligibility occupation list prevalent at this time under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category. Applicants of this category must have a minimum one year work experience in the last 10 years in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) code types O, A and B.
Back To Top