Post-Landing Services in Canada / Australia
Settlement Services under Gold Package:
Immigration is just 30% of the entire transition Process. Moving to a new country involves a lot of preparations. We take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive and customized settlement and placement services to help you settle in the country of your choice. Global Placement Services (GPS) is our associate company which exclusively deals with placement & settlement of our clients. It provides complete assistance in settlement of our clients and in grooming our clients for the job market in their country of destination and finding a job for them after they land in the country.
Our Pre-Landing Services in Native Country:
- Assist client in assessment/ evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.
- Advise Client on immigration laws in force and any subsequent changes thereof and advising on any subsequent conditions applicable to meet the selection criteria.
- Provide Professional Guidance on his / her intended occupation in the destination country.
- Provide basic information about the destination country.
- Assist them in preparing resume as per international standard format as required by employers.
Our Post Landing Services:
- Information about licensing or professional registration requirements, list of potential employers, exams to be taken in order to obtain a license and registration in any of these countries and effective job search techniques, professional licensing and registrations, preparation of licensing exams are also provided by our experts. All this goes a long way in early settlement of our clients.
- After landing abroad, we take care of their airport pickup, subsidized rooms at Welcome Homes against charges, only if they retained our Guest house services, help in opening a Bank Account, Credit Card, Driving License, Government Card, finding education institutes for children, getting insurance and many other services.
- Advanced orientation sessions are organized by our counselors to guide you living in your destination country, its social life and culture, banking, health and life insurance, education, health services, traveling and much more. These sessions help our clients acclimatize to life abroad without wasting their valuable time.
WWICS along with Global Placement Services (GPS), the Settlement and Placement Division of WWICS, have helped thousands of people to happily settle in these countries of limitless opportunities. We would help you realize your aspirations through our extensive experience and professionally managed and integrated pre-flight to post-landing services, right from the start till the time you completely settle in:
Our Post Landing Services for Esteemed Clients
(A) Before landing at Australia
- Providing the clients the important and useful information related to necessary preparation before leaving for Australia and settlement process after landing in Australia through our attached booklet titled “Moving to Australia” and attending their queries either through e-mail or telephonically
- Providing professional guidance related to their intended occupation in Australia
- Forwarding of move plan of the clients to our business associate in Australia at least 60 days before their landing at MELBOURNE | ADELAIDE | BRISBANE | SYDNEY
- Booking of fully furnished guest house / lodge accommodation against charges to be paid by client at MELBOURNE | ADELAIDE | BRISBANE | SYDNEY for a minimum period of two weeks or more than that, as needed by the clients before their departure from their native country.
(B) a. Core program activities including
- Assistance for job interview
- Assistance in revamping of resume where required as per Australian Standards
- Stepwise showcasing the path for the job search
- Help with job placement / orientations & volunteer jobs
- Registration with Professional Job Placement Companies for overseas as skilled personnel.
- Support for English Speaking & Personality Development
- 1 basic 30 minute lesson on Car Driving Rules information
- Mobile sim card complimentary to all clients
- The entire program shall be evenly distributed into sessions over a week’s time.
b. Add on services
- Pick up from Airport upon arrival (Complimentary when stay arrangements are made)
- Stay arrangements- against charges to be paid by the client. Shared accommodation- against charges to be paid by client Guest Hose Hotels at subsidized rates
- Public Transport card valid for one week
- Seek support for Driving Lessons
- Support while opening Bank Account
- 1 hour support session on the information of Govt. Benefits from Department of Human Resources to eligible candidates
- Help with renting / buying of property | house / land
- Support and guidance with Medical & School facilities available as per visa
- Availability & applications in Kinder schools where applicable
- Assist with the community & volunteer work as per the passion or area of interest
- Information session for Insurance Services
- Assistance in arranging immediate social needs like applying for Tax File Number (TFN), opening of bank account, registering at centre link, applying for Medicare, guidance for obtaining driving license etc
- Guidance for arranging school admission for school going children, if applicable
- Providing the required assistance and guidance for the job search and placement for the initial job.
- Counselling on any other issue related to settlement in area of residence in Australia