United States of America
This is the first step to resettle in a new country…a procedure that demands professional handling of all immigration matters and other complications.
- Assessment of client’s education (academic and professional), professional skills/ training and experience for Permanent Residency in the country of immigration and advise the client about the immigration laws prevalent at that time.
- Assisting the client in preparation of case for immigration.Reviewing and identify for submission of all the required documents and supporting evidence.
- Submitting the complete case with supporting documentation and evidence along with the WWICS Submission Report to the processing Visa Office.
- Assisting the client in the preparation for the interview at Visa Processing Post through various counseling sessions, both at the branch level and the Head Office level.
- Multi-stage counseling of the client when they receive File #, Interview, Medical, Landing Papers and on other immigration matters, when required.
- Keeping in touch with the Visa Office and handling all visa correspondence with the Visa Office, pertaining to the client’s case.
- Monitoring the client’s case throughout the processing, so as to ensure the issuance of visa in timely fashion. Affecting all additional, written and/or verbal representations to the Processing Visa Office and related authorities and other agencies, as deemed necessary by the company.
- Faithfully advising the client about the mandatory requirements by the Visa Office with respect to the client’s case.
- Adopting ways to save time and finances by taking per-emptive measures for possible problem areas.
- Assisting clients in assessment/evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration
PLACEMENT SERVICES (ERC + Placement Assistance) Advanced Employment Readiness Course
- Assessment / Evaluation
- Cross Culture Synchronization
- Listening skills.
- Turbulence Management.
- People Management.
- Attitude rationale.
- A revision of the Basics.
- Relationship Management.
- Information seeking.
Advanced Employment Readiness Course covers the following topics:
- Disc Profiling mapped to the Role Behavior Analysis (RBA) for each identified role/part of the Psychometric Testing.
- Profession-wise counseling covering the basic norms of the profession-specific industry in the particular country.
- Profession-wise workshops covering interaction with the industry representatives, listing of business units, etc. Relevant educational and professional courses to be taken, with other related details like costs and duration of the courses.
- Individual action plan including up-gradation of educational and professional qualification, if required in view of the acquired skills of the client.
Personalized Sessions by the Senior Employment Counselor to cover soft skills like:
- Skills and their importance.
- Types of Skills.
- Essence of inter-personal communication.
- Process of good communication.
- Relevance of the receiver in effective communication.
- Types of distortions and their action plan.
- Identifying the body language.
- Handling change.
- Skills to negotiate in conversations.
- Preparation of self-introductory statement.
- Telephone skills.
Priority booking in fully furnished economical accommodation, centrally located to the GPS office and close to public transportation and amenities.
- Pick up from the airport and transport to the Welcome House.
- Assistance in opening bank accounts with chartered banks offering special concessions to GPS clients.
- Assistance in applying for Canadian credit cards offering special discounted benefits to GPS clients.
- Liaison with the government organizations to obtain the Social Insurance Card, required to work in their respective country.
Detailed Orientation Sessions with our GPS Settlement Counselors, which covers:
- Overview of religious places, support groups, retail stores, entertainment and learning centers.
- Assistance in obtaining the government sponsored Health Card, allowing you free health care benefits for you and your family.
- GPS sponsored discounts on telephone calling cards to call your relatives at home.
- Introduction to Property Managers, who can provide long-term accommodation at economical rates after your initial settlement.
- Discounted rates for purchasing a computer or other household items.
- Assessment and ongoing sessions with Senior Settlement Counselors to assess your professional and academic qualifications to make you perfectly suitable to the job requirements of the country you are immigrating to.
- GPS staff will provide priority assistance in obtaining a transitional job, while you are completing your initial settlement in the new land.
- Ongoing assistance by GPS Job Developers to place you into your own profession within the least duration of time.
- Access to the GPS website www.gpscanada.com which provides exclusive updated information on the job market and thousands of job opportunities developed for you by Global Placement Services.
At WWICS, we offer nothing less than the BEST OTHER SERVICES:
- Developing self awareness and self confidence.
- Management of Time.
- Business Etiquette’s.
- Dressing Sense.
- Personal Care and Hygiene.
- Personal Grooming.
- Business and Social Etiquette’s.
- Work Ethics.
Labor Market Research Resumes:
- What is a Resume ?
- Types of Resume.
- Parts of Resume.
- Important issues in a resume.
- How to sharpen your resume statements.
- Resume checklist.
- Do’s & Don’t s of Resume Writing.
- Reference letters and Certificate of Experience.
- Types of covering letters.
- Format of covering letters.
- Phrases to be avoid in a covering letter.
- Types of Interviews.
- What to do before an interview.
- Interview planning & research.
- Interview FAQs and Answers.
- Interview tips.
- Interview Checklist.
- Thank you letter after an interview.
Cross Cultural Sensitization:
- Cross cultural orientation with special reference to the country.
- Basic do’s and don’t s when you are abroad.
- Basic do’s and don’t s when you are abroad.
- Art of social conversation with foreigners.
- Manners and Mannerism.