Study in Germany: The International Student’s Guide to Free-Tuition Education in Germany
There are hundreds of universities in Germany that have free or very low-fee tuition programs available for international students. Whether you want to study Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, or Business, Germany is the right place. Combining high quality education with a unique cultural experience is the main reason why young people from all around the world come to Germany.
Benefit from a high quality educational system to help you advance your career, learn a new language, making new friends & socializing with other students, and gain an amazing life experience to remember for years to come.
Requirement of IELTS- 6.0 bands overall.
Part Time Work
The students are permitted to work along with the studies on a part-time basis. Students are allowed to work 20 hours off-campus every week.
Tie-Ups in Germany:
- BERLIN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & INNOVATION
- NOVA/UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES SCHMALKALDEN
- NOVA/UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES NEUBRANDENBURG
- NOVA/UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES NORDHAUSEN
- UNIVERSITY OF COLOGNE
- BWS GERMANLINGUA
- THE HOCHSCHULE WISMAR, UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, GERMANY
- PADERBORN UNIVERSITY
- CARL DUISBERG CENTREN GEMEINNÜTZIGE GMBH
- SCHILLER UNIVERSITY
- EURASIA INSTITUTE
- ISL LANGUAGE CENTRE
- BERLIN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
- MACROMEDIA UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- MUNICH BUSINESS SCHOOL
- IUBH SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT