Remaining Relative Visa (subclass 115)
This visa enables a person living outside Australia whose only near relatives are living in Australia to live as permanent resident of the country.
- Relatives in Australia should only be near relatives
- There need to be someone who can provide assurance for support
Who are eligible for this visa?
- Only near relatives live in Australia
- An eligible near relative will sponsor you and all family members that are included in your application
- You have someone that can provide assurance of support
- You and your family members fulfill the health and character requirement
You should apply for this visa only when you believe that you will be successful as the visa fees is not refunded in most circumstances in case the application is withdrawn or refused.