WWICS- Pioneering Australian Immigration with the New TSS Visa Progam
We at WWICS are thrilled to announce the launch of our groundbreaking Australian immigration program tailored for Family Support Workers. Our new initiative under the Sub Class 482- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa- Short Term Stream is designed to streamline the path to Australia for qualified professionals.
Key Features of the TSS Visa Program:
- Streamlined Process- No skill assessment required, simplifying your journey.
- Language Proficiency- Achievable IELTS requirement of CLB 5 overall, with no band less than 4.5.
- Occupational Demand- Included in the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), reflecting the high demand for this profession.
- Flexible Employment- Opportunities in personal households within Queensland or with other employers in rural areas.
- Work Permit- A 2-year work permit that can be renewed onshore, providing stability and peace of mind.
- Pathway to Permanent Residency- Employer support for PR after 2 years, paving the way for a long-term future in Australia.
- Competitive Salary- An attractive salary range of $40,000 to $50,000 per year, ensuring a comfortable lifestyle.
Living in Queensland:
Queensland offers a vibrant community with diverse employment opportunities. Employers not only hire in-house but also extend their workforce to rural areas, ensuring that clients are well-placed and supported. For those in remote locations, accommodation is a priority, with single bedroom apartments available at $400 per week.
- Language Skills- IELTS CLB 5 or PTE overall 36, with specific band requirements. Alternatively, a 5-year education in English can waive the language test requirement.
- Educational Background- A foundation in healthcare, with qualifications such as ANM, GNM, BSc Nursing, or related courses.
- Professional Experience- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, with a focus on aged care.
- Initial Review- Submission of resume, language test results, and educational documents.
- Interview- Potential interview within 30 days post-document review.
- Job Offer- Issued within 4 weeks of a successful interview.
- Nomination- Follows 4 weeks after the job offer.
- Visa Approval- Typically received within 4 to 5 months post-nomination.
Applicants are responsible for the authenticity of their documents. Any rejection due to falsified documents or undisclosed previous rejections will result in forfeiture of refunds.
Commitment to Support:
Staying with the employer for 2 years guarantees support for PR, subject to immigration regulations at the time.
Role of a Support Worker (ANZSCO 411713):
Family Support Workers play a crucial role in community development, offering services that range from educational support to liaising with government bodies. Their dedication to improving lives is the backbone of this program.
Join us at WWICS as we lead the way in Australian immigration, offering a seamless and supportive experience for Family Support Workers worldwide. Your journey down under begins here!