CZECH Republic Work Permit
Czech Republic is a landlocked country located in Central Europe and bordered by Germany, Austria, Poland, and Slovakia. The country has a population of 10.56 million people (in 2016). Its capital and largest city is Prague. Czech Republic also ranks as the seventh safest country to live in the world.
The Czech Republic is experiencing booming economic growth and a shortage of workers in many industries particularly for general labour. Therefore, the Czech government offers work visas to foreign workers to deal with labour shortage.
CZECH REPUBLIC WORK PERMIT
- Czech Republic work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in this country.
- Initial Work Permit will be issued for 1 year, which is further renewable for 2 years.
- After staying in Czech Republic for three months, applicant can apply for Temporary Residence card (TRC).
- TRC process is fast. Within 2 months of submission of documents one can get the TRC.
- There is no preference of any nationality or gender. All can apply.
General labour in Automotive Industry
- Education: 10th Pass (minimum)
- Experience: 1-2 yrs any experience
- Age: Up to 45 yrs
- Salary: 600 – 900 Euro* per month
- Over time as per govt. laws
- Accommodation, Medical, Uniform, local transportation for job will be provided by the company
Documents Required for Work Permit:
- HD-scanned copy of valid Passport (all pages) (mandatory)
- Resume (If available)
Work Permit and Visa Process:
Step 1: Assessment based on eligibility criteria and retention
Step 2: Documentation provided by the applicant – HD-scanned passport copy (all pages) (mandatory) and Resume (If available)
Step 3: Work Permit filling
Step 4: Received Work Permit
Step 5: Collect documents for visa filling
Step 6: Taking appointment with the respective VFS or Czech Consulate in the applicant’s country of residence or in the country of Citizenship
Step 7: Visa file submitted by the client
Step 8: Visa Granted
Total Processing time: 4 to 8 Months*