Lithuania, officially the Republic of Lithuania, is a country in the Baltic region of Europe. It is one of three Baltic States and lies on the eastern shore of the Baltic Sea. Lithuania shares land borders with Latvia to the north, Belarus to the east and south, Poland to the south, and Russia to the southwest.
Some interesting facts about Lithuania include:
• Cultural heritage: Lithuania has a rich cultural heritage with ancient pagan traditions, medieval castles and palaces, and baroque churches.
• Beautiful landscapes: The country boasts stunning natural landscapes, including rolling hills, forests, lakes, and rivers, as well as pristine beaches along the Baltic coast.
• Historical significance: Lithuania has a long and fascinating history, having been one of the largest states in Europe during the 14th century and playing a key role in European history.
• Sports: Lithuania is known for its strong basketball tradition, and the country has produced several world-class basketball players.
• Food and drink: Lithuanian cuisine features hearty dishes made with fresh, seasonal ingredients and the country is famous for its mead (a traditional honey-based alcoholic drink).
• Friendly people: Lithuanians are known for their hospitality and warm personalities, making it a welcoming and friendly country for visitors.
Lithuania Blue Card Visa program (Type D) for Highly Skilled Professionals
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM:
• Fast-track process
• High salary requirements
• Access to the European Union
• Path to permanent residency
• Quality of life
• Professional development opportunities
• Multicultural society
• Age – 28 to 45 Years
• Nationality – Indian, Filipino and Vietnam
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed University
• Minimum 5 Years of experience
• Overall IELTS 7 Bands Academic,( result must be within past 2 years).
• Offered Salary: minimum 2300 Euros, (for wife, & 2 children)
• Employment granted for 49 occupations, grouped under Engineers, Technicians, and ICT Professionals.
PROCESSING TIME: Minimum 6 months