Post Landing Services
This is the first step to resettle in a new country…a procedure that demands professional handling of all immigration matters and other complications.
- Assessment of client’s education (academic and professional), professional skills/ training and experience for Permanent Residency in the country of immigration and advise the client about the immigration laws prevalent at that time.
- Assisting the client in preparation of case for immigration.Reviewing and identify for submission of all the required documents and supporting evidence.
- Submitting the complete case with supporting documentation and evidence along with the WWICS Submission Report to the processing Visa Office.
- Assisting the client in the preparation for the interview at Visa Processing Post through various counseling sessions, both at the branch level and the Head Office level.
- Multi-stage counseling of the client when they receive File #, Interview, Medical, Landing Papers and on other immigration matters, when required.
- Keeping in touch with the Visa Office and handling all visa correspondence with the Visa Office, pertaining to the client’s case.
- Monitoring the client’s case throughout the processing, so as to ensure the issuance of visa in timely fashion.
- Affecting all additional, written and/or verbal representations to the Processing Visa Office and related authorities and other agencies, as deemed necessary by the company.
- Faithfully advising the client about the mandatory requirements by the Visa Office with respect to the client’s case.
- Adopting ways to save time and finances by taking pre-emptive measures for possible problem areas.
- Assisting clients in assessment/evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.