Australia Student Visa
Australian Student Visa Australia WWICS Global Resettlement Solutions is a one-stop education center for students who wish to Australian student visa Australia. Our team of expert consultants provides students with services like visa processing, eligibility assessment and application processing – services that help them get through the entire Australian Student Visa process in a hassle-free way.
Australia is a blend of contemporary cities, majestic landscapes and a well-acknowledged education system, Australia is among world’s leading countries to live and pursue tertiary studies in. With WWICS, you get years of diverse experience and know-how that ensure expedited processing of a Student Visa to Australia.
Australian Student Visa Requirements
When applying for student visa, you will have to provide evidence of the following:-
- Financial requirements – evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel and living expenses. If you have dependents (spouse and children) travelling with you, you will have to show an evidence of being able to cover living expenses for all.
- English proficiency – It is mandatory for all students to prove their proficiency in English language via a good IELTS/TOEFL score
- IELTS (Academic module): Overall score of 6.0 band with no band less than 5.5 for Bachelor’s degree
- IELTS (Academic module): Overall score of 6.5 band with no band less than 6.0 for Master’s degree, some universities except the profile with 5.5 band in any subtest with ELICOS.
- Health requirements – Some students may have to undergo medical checkups to show they are in good health. If asked, you need to submit your test reports with a doctor’s prescription claiming your good health.
- Character requirements – All students applying for the Student Visa to Australia are assessed against the character requirements which include a criminal record check and getting a police clearance, to make sure they do not have a substantial criminal record.
Document Check List
While applying for a Student Visa for study in Australia, make sure of having the following in your document file.
- Visa application form
- Visa application fees
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (once your consultant has applied to institutions)
- IELTS result (average score 5.5 Bands)
- Prior academic study documents
- Any prior work experience
- Statement of purpose
- Evidence of financial ability
Advantages of Study Visa
There are a number of advantages of your Australian Student Visa.
- Study – But Ofcourse, it allows you to take up tertiary studies in the country and gain knowledge
- Work – While pursuing education in the country, you can work for 40 hours per fortnight during regular semester classes and work full time during vacations.
- Post Study Work – Australia allows students 31 years old and above to legally work and apply for permanent residency.
- Visitor – While your study in Australia, your close family members as dependents can also stay with you.
- Spouse can also accompany (spouse must be graduated)
Rejection of Student Visa
All students wanting to study in Australia have to undergo an assessment under Genuine Temporary Entrant to check whether the prospective students are genuinely coming for pursue education or using the visa for some other personal purpose. Here is a list of factors studied by the immigration officers of Australia before considering or rejecting the application:-
- Previous study record and relevance of course applied
- Previous immigration history
- Gap between previous studies and intended study
- Reason behind choosing intended course, institutions and Australia for studies
- Financial background
- Economic, social and political background of native country
- Higher Education Sector
- 75% of applications in 29 days
- 90% of applications in 53 days
Your application can take longer processing time if:
- you do not fill it in correctly
- you do not include all the documents we need or if any other information is required
- it takes us time to verify your information
We can’t process your application if you do not pay the correct visa application fee. We will notify you if this is the case.
Student visa (Subclass 500)
Visa File Cost: Non-Refundable application fee paid by credit card (AUD 575) Additional Applicant, if:
- Above 18 (AUD 430)
- Below 18 (AUD 140)
Student visa holders can work for a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when their course is in session, and once the course has commenced.
A fortnight means 14 days starting on a Monday.
If you are under 18, you must prove you have either:
- Nominate a student guardian
- Nominate a parent, legal custodian or relative over 21 years of age as your student guardian. This person must have a visa to stay in Australia for the duration of your student visa or until you turn 18.
We, at WWICS Global Resettlement Solutions, are a one-stop education center for students who wish to study in Australia. Our team of expert consultants provides students with services that help them get through the entire Australian Student Visa process easily and in a hassle-free way.