Special Skill Development Program
Attention all students!
Profiles with low academics performance /Long gaps /Rejected cases / low IELTS bands are accepted.
Move to Canada even with low academics, low IELTS, long gaps with affordable prices! With short-term 4-months of training including hands-on training, you can receive job offers from Canada and secure a work permit.
Your Canadian journey awaits!
- Food & Beverage Service
- Bakery & Patisserie
- Food Production
Constructional & Brick Laying
- Civil & Construction Worker
Benefits of Enrollment to Aspirants:
- Industry-driven technical training focused on employability skills.
- Eligibility for Canadian Work Permit leading to Permanent Residency.
- Quick acquisition of Canadian job market-demanded skills.
- One of the key advantages of the program is its adaptation to Canadian work culture.
First two months– Table setup, food handling, equipment and masonry materials, menu and food service, workshop and site work
Last two months– Interpersonal skills, responsibility, fundamental construction skills, beverage service, brickwork and tile setting, practical experience in construction labor, and beverage service demonstrations and practice.
Enroll now and secure your future with WWICS!