Skip to content

Special Skill Development Program

Attention all students!

Don’t worry!

Profiles with low academics performance /Long gaps /Rejected cases / low IELTS bands are accepted.

Move to Canada even with low academics, low IELTS, long gaps with affordable prices! With short-term 4-months of training including hands-on training, you can receive job offers from Canada and secure a work permit.

Your Canadian journey awaits!

Courses Offered:


  1. Food & Beverage Service
  2. Bakery & Patisserie
  3. Food Production

Constructional & Brick Laying

  1. Civil & Construction Worker

Benefits of Enrollment to Aspirants:

  • Industry-driven technical training focused on employability skills.
  • Eligibility for Canadian Work Permit leading to Permanent Residency.
  • Quick acquisition of Canadian job market-demanded skills.
  • One of the key advantages of the program is its adaptation to Canadian work culture.

Training Breakdown:

First two months– Table setup, food handling, equipment and masonry materials, menu and food service, workshop and site work

Last two months– Interpersonal skills, responsibility, fundamental construction skills, beverage service, brickwork and tile setting, practical experience in construction labor, and beverage service demonstrations and practice.

Enroll now and secure your future with WWICS!

Our Most Frequently Asked Questions!!

Q1. What is a Canada Immigration Visa?

It is a document that permits a person to work and live in one of the Canadian province or territory. It comes with several responsibilities and may be revoked in case the holder does not obey the Canadian residency obligations or is found guilty of conducting criminal activities in the country.

Q2. When can I obtain citizenship of Canada?

The Canadian Citizenship can typically be obtained after a period of three years of Permanent residence in Canada.

Q3. What is a Canadian Permanent Resident Card?

A Canadian Permanent Resident Card is a small, secured plastic card which contains the cardholder’s personal details and confirms the holder’s status as a Permanent Resident of Canada.

Q4. Is dual citizenship recognized in Canada?

Yes. Since 1977, the Canadian country has permitted its citizens to hold multiple or dual citizenship. This means that a citizen of Canada will not lose his/her Canadian citizenship in case he/she retains his/her native nation’s citizenship.

Q5. What is the Canadian Experience Class Program?

The Canadian Experience Class Program is an immigration category that permits temporary international workers to work in the country with a Permanent Resident Visa of Canada.

Q6. What is a Provincial Nominee program?

  • The Provincial Nominee program was instituted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to permit different provinces and territories of Canada to select individuals who have required skills and experience for filling in the position of work which cannot be done by existing workforce in Canada and further contribute to the economic development of the country. Most territories and provinces within the country take part in the Provincial Nominee programs.

Q7. Can an individual apply for a Temporary Work Permit and a Canada Immigration Visa?

Yes. An individual can apply only for a Temporary Work Permit or in combination with an application for an immigration visa. CIC recognizes dual intent, whereby an individual can work in Canada on temporary basis and thereafter live and work in the country permanently.

Q8. Do students need a student visa for pursuing a short term course?

The need for a student visa majorly depends on the length of the course. If the course duration is less than six months, then there is no need for a student visa. However, if the course duration is more than six months, you must apply for a student visa.

Q9. Is there an eligibility occupation list under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category?

  • No, there is no eligibility occupation list prevalent at this time under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category. Applicants of this category must have a minimum one year work experience in the last 10 years in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) code types O, A and B.
Back To Top