The world is evolving into a revolutionizing village and the economies are enormously progressing with the growth in international trade. The global village is growing with strength and power and so are the investments in the capital flow moving upwards. Due to decentralization of trade between so many countries, potential business demand for persons was created worldwide.
We, at WWICS provide you with Business Immigration Visa to the developed economies like US, Canada, Europe and Australia which offer you excellent opportunities. You can establish your new businesses, expand or diversify according to your choice and country selection. Every country has its own right and duties that you may have to go through before filing a business immigration visa. The various economies offer you with:
- Positive Business climate
- Low Unemployment rate
- Excellent infrastructure that supports businesses
- Competitive Corporate Taxes
- Low cost but educated Labor Force
- Low communication & energy cost
- Low inflation and low interest rate
- Quality Research and Development Infrastructure
- Easily affordable commercial and Industrial real estate
- Tax incentives for small businesses
- Access to vibrant markets
Now you don’t have to worry for your immigration visa. We, at WWICS believe in fulfilling all your aspirations, and giving a direction to your dreams. If you aspire to diversify or expand your business horizon, we, at WWICS can make it happen for you. As we possess the expertise in immigration and settlement services for business ventures.
We provide you all the consultancy services in relation to business association; for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention.
Q1. What is a Canada Immigration Visa?
It is a document that permits a person to work and live in one of the Canadian province or territory. It comes with several responsibilities and may be revoked in case the holder does not obey the Canadian residency obligations or is found guilty of conducting criminal activities in the country.
Q2. When can I obtain citizenship of Canada?
The Canadian Citizenship can typically be obtained after a period of three years of Permanent residence in Canada.
Q3. What is a Canadian Permanent Resident Card?
A Canadian Permanent Resident Card is a small, secured plastic card which contains the cardholder’s personal details and confirms the holder’s status as a Permanent Resident of Canada.
Q4. Is dual citizenship recognized in Canada?
Yes. Since 1977, the Canadian country has permitted its citizens to hold multiple or dual citizenship. This means that a citizen of Canada will not lose his/her Canadian citizenship in case he/she retains his/her native nation’s citizenship.
Q5. What is the Canadian Experience Class Program?
The Canadian Experience Class Program is an immigration category that permits temporary international workers to work in the country with a Permanent Resident Visa of Canada.
Q6. What is a Provincial Nominee program?
- The Provincial Nominee program was instituted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to permit different provinces and territories of Canada to select individuals who have required skills and experience for filling in the position of work which cannot be done by existing workforce in Canada and further contribute to the economic development of the country. Most territories and provinces within the country take part in the Provincial Nominee programs.
Q7. Can an individual apply for a Temporary Work Permit and a Canada Immigration Visa?
Yes. An individual can apply only for a Temporary Work Permit or in combination with an application for an immigration visa. CIC recognizes dual intent, whereby an individual can work in Canada on temporary basis and thereafter live and work in the country permanently.
Q8. Do students need a student visa for pursuing a short term course?
The need for a student visa majorly depends on the length of the course. If the course duration is less than six months, then there is no need for a student visa. However, if the course duration is more than six months, you must apply for a student visa.
Q9. Is there an eligibility occupation list under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category?
- No, there is no eligibility occupation list prevalent at this time under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category. Applicants of this category must have a minimum one year work experience in the last 10 years in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) code types O, A and B.